Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo 

 I read this book in two days that is how much I loved it. It was a good pace to me, it wasn't to fast or slow.  I liked the story line and the characters. They all worked good together and fit with the story line. Alina was a great heroin and ended being a awesome kick ass heroin. As for Mal I hated him in the beginning but in the end he redeemed himself. I don't know what to think of The Darkling. I still have mixed feels about him. A part of me wants him to be good but the other parts loves him as a bad guy.  I liked Bardugo writing style. 
“I don't care if you danced naked on the roof of the Little Palace with him. I love you, Alina, even the part of you that loved him.”  
I can't wait to get my hands on the next in this series. I already have  by   with  short story by . That I can't wait to read. 

“I'm sorry it took me so long to see you, Alina. But I see you now.” 
I gave this book 5 stars out of 5. This is one of the books I could read over and over again. And still find new stuff I like no love about it.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment